- Your class may be cancelled/postponed for any reason. We will do our best to give you advanced warning but if the instructors can not attend, for whatever reason, we can not run the class.
- If your class is postponed, you will placed on the next available date.
- If your class is cancelled, and we do not have the same class available, you will receive a refund.
- You can cancel before 48 hours for a full refund. No refunds after 48h cut off.
- Roasted broccoli with cashew romanesco sauce
- Napa cabbage slabs with caramelized shallots and a chilli lime dressing
- Roasted mushroom larb
- Hasselback squash with yoghurt and green onions
- Sautéed red cabbage with cumin & raspberry vinegar
Winter veggies can be bland, but they don’t have to be. Join Chef Mara as she teaches you her secrets of how or bring out all the flavour from our abundance of fresh winter veggies. Mara uses her globally-infused cooking style to maximize the taste and texture of abundant produce.
Chef Mara is the past President of Slow Food Canada and was the first to operate a farm-to-table cooking school in the Cowichan Valley. Mara has extensive knowledge of Italian cuisine and a special passion for Italy, where she has led culinary tours for the last 20 years
This class is fully hands-on
This class is plant-based
This class can contain flour and nuts
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.