- Your class may be cancelled/postponed for any reason. We will do our best to give you advanced warning but if the instructors can not attend, for whatever reason, we can not run the class.
- If your class is postponed, you will placed on the next available date.
- If your class is cancelled, and we do not have the same class available, you will receive a refund.
- You can cancel before 48 hours for a full refund. No refunds after 48h cut off.
- Herbed sweet potato soup with peanuts
- White bean and kale with lemon & thyme
- Italian herb and egg drop soup with vegetable broth and sheep’s cheese
- Red beet borscht with sour cream and dill
- 10-minute tomato soup with dried bread dumplings, EVOO and parsley
Soup warms the soul and invigorates the senses. Join Chef Mara as she teaches you the secrets to making filling and nutrient-packed soups. Learn how to create the rounded taste of umami and develop texture from perfectly cooked ingredients. These recipes will become family heirlooms.
Chef Mara is the past President of Slow Food Canada and was the first to operate a farm-to-table cooking school in the Cowichan Valley. Mara has extensive knowledge of Italian cuisine and a special passion for Italy, where she has led culinary tours for the last 20 years
This class is fully hands-on
This class is plant-forward, may contain animal cheese
This class can contain flour and nuts
This class is 3 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.