A scale that offers you more than just precisely measured ingredients: The ZWILLING ENFINIGY digital kitchen scale in black with inductive charging function, for example for smartphones, combines smart functions with easy handling.
With the kitchen scale, you now have your inductive charging station ready. Thanks to the integrated power bank with long-lasting 8000 mAh Li-ion battery, you can easily charge your wirelessly charging devices such as smartphones or watches on the scale. Placed on your kitchen countertop, it becomes a beautiful style highlight and matches perfectly with the other ZWILLING ENFINIGY products — all designed by Milanese designer duo Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez.
To recharge the scale simply plug the Li-ion battery into a USB cable — no batteries required. You can also look forward to an efficient helper in the kitchen: The digital kitchen scale have a large, easy-to-clean glass weighing surface, sensor -touch operation and an LCD display as well as a tare function for easy weighing. This allows you to measure and add ingredients up to 10 kg directly into bowls or other large containers.
- Digital kitchen scale with built-in 8000 mAh Li-ion battery for inductive charging
- Rechargeable via USB cable, no batteries required
- Thanks to the large weighing surface, the LCD display remains visible even when weighing larger quantities and containers
- Easy to clean glass surface allows ingredients to be weighed directly
- Tare function for easy weighing
- Easy switching from grams to ounces
- Weighs ingredients up to 10 kg
- LCD display with sensor touch operation and automatic switch-off
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Not compatible with Apple Inc. smart watches.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.