Tea maker in elegant design: the ZWILLING Enfinigy electric kettle in silver. Tea preparation starts with the temperature selection on the 360° base station. Thanks to the pre-boil function, the glass electric kettle can heat the water to 212 °F first, and then reports when the selected temperature has been reached. Now simply fill your tea directly into the stainless steel tea insert. The built-in tea timer lets you know that the tea is ready with an acoustic signal. You can choose a cooking time between 0 and 10 minutes, adapted to the tea variety. The tea insert can then be removed using the built-in holder in the lid, loosened at the push of a button and placed on the drip tray provided. If the well-deserved tea break has to be put on hold for a moment, the electric kettle can simply keep the tea at the desired temperature for 30 minutes using the keep-warm function. The glass electric kettle has a capacity of 1.7 litres and has other uses in addition to its function as a tea maker. A baby food insert is available specifically for preparing baby food and keeping it warm, which can also be used to sterilise dummies and bottles at 212 °F for 5 minutes. The modern glass electric kettle is also easy to clean.
- 10 programme settings and 6 temperature settings
- Keep-warm function maintains the temperature for 30 minutes
- Tea timer and tea insert with holder in lid for easy removal and matching drip tray
- Pre-boil function initially heats up to 212 °F
- 360° base station with integrated cable rewind
- Glass surface for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel heating elements
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy, by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Baby food insert sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.