Staub oval cocottes offer you the benefits of a high-quality casserole dish, as well as sophisticated cookware to take you from hob or oven to table. The word 'cocotte' is derived from the French word for chicken, although these roasting pans are also idea for making casseroles, soufflés, stews, soups or gratins. This casserole dish is perfect for cooking larger volumes for family get-togethers, thanks to its 31 cm diameter and 5.5-litre volume. It comes in cinnamon, giving it an original look and underlining its French style. Made from cast iron throughout and combined with a matt black enamel coating, this casserole dish effectively stores heat inside and releases it slowly and steadily inwards, ensuring that your food is heated through gently. The ingenious 'spiked' design of the lid evenly distributes condensation over your food - wonderfully retaining its taste and nutrients. The enamelled cast iron continues to evenly release heat for some time after being heated up, ensuring that your guests can relax and enjoy your delicious food. The cocotte casserole dish is perfect for use on all types of cooker, including induction hobs. Amateur cooks and professional chefs alike appreciate the benefits of the traditional La Cocotte cookware range, developed by Staub using state-of-the-art processes.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.