In the oval Staub cocotte you can make delicious stews of all kinds, such as hearty goulashes or French specialities, for example. These type of pots were specifically developed in France for slowly casseroling food. They allow the flavours to develop fully and so intensify the taste of ingredients. The cooking pot is made of cast iron, which ensures particularly uniform heat distribution and retention. It is also enamelled inside, which reinforces the excellent stewing properties of cast iron. This enamel is matt black in colour and is a pleasant contrast to the graphite grey pattern on the outside. So you can use the cocotte to serve at the table. It has several advantages: As well as looking good, food remains hot for a long time. The cocotte is suitable for any kind of hob, including induction cookers. You can also use it in the oven for recipes with longer cooking times. It has a width of 29 cm, a height of 15 cm and holds 4.2 litres.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.