The cherry-red Staub cocotte is recommended for all beginners, amateur chefs and professionals who appreciate beautiful and unusual design. Its appearance is reminiscent of a big, juicy beefsteak tomato so it is eye-catching in the kitchen and on the dining table. This Cocotte is 25 cm in diameter and holds 2.9 litres. Like all Staub Cocottes it is made
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.