Like our traditional STAUB cocotte, the glass lid cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. And with its innovative tight-fitting borosilicate glass lid you can conveniently monitor your cooking without removing the lid, keeping moisture locked into your dishes. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- Cast iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly for perfect results
- Durable enamel finish offers top resistance to thermal shock and scratching
- Borosilicate tempered glass lid is tight-fitting and retains moisture, and lets you keep an eye on food as it cooks
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- The ultimate kitchen multitasker - goes from oven to table for a beautiful presentation
- Compatible with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F/260°C
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.