Top chefs swear by Staub cookware, which is suitable for all types of cooker, even induction hobs. The oval-shaped cocotte roasting dish is ideal for cooking tasty roasts, as well as for making stews, soups, casseroles, gratins and soufflés. Extremely easy to use, this cocotte is the perfect dish for beginners and cooking enthusiasts to try out dishes from around the world. Cast iron is easy-care and durable, with the enamelling on the inside helping to retain and intensify the taste of your food, a property that improves with age and usage. Cast ion releases heat steadily, making gentle stewing possible, as the heat is retained for longer and then released evenly into your cooking. The cocotte holds 3.2 litres and has a diameter of 27 cm. The lid of the casserole dish features a unique "spiked" design, which allows the condensation to drip onto your food, keeping meat and vegetables extra tender. The attractive design of this mustard-yellow cocotte moves beautifully from the cooker to your table. As this material has excellent heat retention, your foods stays warmer for longer and can be enjoyed at leisure by your guests. Cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike can benefit from the features of Staub cocottes, making the preparation of a whole host of dishes a veritable pleasure.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.