The round mini cocotte in graphite grey will show you new possibilities to gently cook different dishes. The cast-iron, enamelled casserole dish has two handles and a snug-fitting lid. It measures 10 cm in diameter, is 7 cm high without its lid and can hold up to 0.25 litres. With its dimensions, the small pot is well suited for already portioned pre-prepared or baked dishes, side dishes or desserts. The cookware coated with a cast-iron enamel can retain heat easily and evenly redistribute it. Furthermore, the black enamel on the inside preserves the flavour very well while cooking. This cocotte can be used on any type of cooker and in the oven. It is also ideally suited as a baking tin for small cakes. Since the material can keep cold as well as hot, the mini cocotte is the ideal container for purposes such as storing fresh desserts. The cocotte from La Cocotte series from Staub stands out thanks to its aesthetic design and large range of uses. In addition, it is very easy to clean. With this versatile cookware, you can enjoy carefully prepared sweet and savoury dishes as well as warm and cold food made in your kitchen together with your family and guests.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.