This round Staub cocotte is not only ideal for cooking: its stylish dark blue exterior also adds a hint of flair to your table. Whilst cocottes are traditionally used to make a variety of meat and vegetable casseroles, they can also be used for soufflés, bakes, cheese dishes and desserts. The cocotte has a volume of 0.25 L, a diameter of 10 cm and a height of 7 cm, which makes it particularly well suited for cooking food in individual portions. Like most of the other cocottes from this brand, it is made from cast iron and features a matte black enamel interior which, upon removing the lid, creates a beautiful contrast to the coloured exterior. Cocottes can be used in ovens and all types of hob plates, including induction hobs. Robust and cut-resistant, cast iron and enamel are very durable materials and will provide many years of delicious meals for spoiling family and friends. These pots don't require any special care so even beginners can delight their friends and family with easy-to-prepare, delicious meals. They are just as popular with experienced amateur chefs and well known professionals . Discover this Staub cocotte and open up a new world of culinary possibilities.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.