By combining the very best features of cast iron and matte black enamel, cooking with a Staub cocotte makes all the difference. As well as bolstering the heat-distributing properties of cast iron, enamel also preserves the natural flavour of a dish. This French-style casserole dish looks great and can therefore be used to present food on a dining room table at home, as well as in any modern restaurant. With a diameter of 16 cm and a height of 10 cm, this black, round cocotte is perfect for making ample portions of side dishes. These are sure to be a hit with your friends and family when served up in a warm, attractive-looking dish. Its sleek design is at home in a rustic, country-house-style setting, as well as in more modern surroundings. The gentle shimmer of the black exterior and the nickel-plated knob give the dish an even more elegant appearance. This cocotte promotes slow, gentle cooking while preserving the fine flavours and nutritional content of the food. The innovatively designed lid distributes condensation over the food at regular intervals to give the very best results. With a Staub cocotte, beginners and amateur cooks alike can step into the wonderful world of French cooking.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.