Soup, stew and stewed meat are just a few of the culinary delights to be created in this lidded saucepan. This pot is ideal for day-to-day kitchen tasks and doesn't compromise on design or functionality. This Industry series pan with lid was developed by the Belgian designer Stefan Schöning who took his inspiration from classic American cookware. Made from multiple layers of stainless steel, it is robust, durable and perfect for cooking. Because this stainless steel material is such a good conductor, heat is distributed quickly while saving energy. Measuring 17.5 cm in height, the pan is mainly for cooking soups and other quick-to-prepare liquids. Its 24 cm diameter also makes it ideal for meat and fish. The pot with lid has an 8 qt. capacity and heat is distributed evenly across the base and up the sides of the pot. Impress your family and friends by creating a variety of different dishes in this stockpot from Demeyere.
- SIGMA Clad 5-Ply construction with enhanced base‐stability eliminates deflection and provides rapid, even heat distribution
- 18/10 stainless steel interior promotes foods’ pure taste
- The advanced stay‐cool handles feature textured stainless steel for easy grip & scratch resistance
- All handles are welded thus more hygienic, easier to clean
- Silvinox electro‐chemical treatment enables a long-lasting silvery sheen on cookware surface
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lids for energy-efficient cooking
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260C/500F
- Made in Belgium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.