Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry Stainless Steel Saucepan cooks up savory sauces, tender oatmeal and fluffy risotto. The flared walls eliminate the issue of grains getting lodged in corners while the wide mouth makes frequent stirring a breeze. Thanks to its chef-friendly features - like a dripless pouring rim and an ergonomic stay-cool handle - this premium pan is a pleasure to cook with. Boasting a 5-ply construction that includes a thick aluminum core, this saucepan promotes perfect browning, searing, melting, and frying. Demeyere's signature flat base technology ensures superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution with no hot spots. The revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment removes impurities, maintaining a flawless, silvery white finish that looks like new even after years of use. Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results.
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox®: hygienic and easy to clean
- 5-ply material up to the rim (3 mm): very good heat distribution
- Welded handles made of bead-blasted stainless steel - with side handle
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- Dishwasher and Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Belgium
- Cast, blasted and welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.