The Demeyere conical sauté pan with lid is inspired by American cookware. It was designed by the Belgian designer Stefan Schöning, who gave it timeless minimalist lines. The material used for the sauté pan has exceptional heat-conducting properties, provided by five layers, including a core consisting of two different aluminium alloys. This material provides for rapid and extremely even heat distribution as far as the rim of the stir-fry pan. The 20 cm-diameter stir-fry pan with a 14 cm-base diameter can even be used on small hob plates without any surface remaining cool or heat being concentrated at a single point. Naturally the conical sauté pan with lid can be used on conventional cookers as well as on induction hobs. Holding 2 litres, the conical sauté pan with lid is ideal for the preparation of larger volumes of sauces, creams or for quickly tossing ingredients in butter. The tightly closing lid prevents any heat from escaping. After you have finished cooking with it, it is simple to clean: Silvinox® technology protects the material from discolouration and dullness. Create tasty sauces to accompany your food in this conical sauté pan from the Industry series.
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox®: hygienic and easy to clean
- 5-ply material up to the rim (3 mm): very good heat distribution
- Welded handles made of bead-blasted stainless steel
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- Dishwasher and Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Belgium
- Cast, blasted and welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.