The stew pot with lid is the ideal combination of a traditional pot to prepare soups, sauces or stews and a tool for frying meat, fish or vegetables. The stew pot from the Industry series is ideal for a variety of uses. The design for this stew pot with lid has been developed by Belgian designer Stefan Schöning who created the look for the entire Industry series. His inspiration was the clear and simple look of American cookware. The pot is made of high-quality stainless steel and thanks to its easy-care Silvinox® surface, it keeps its silvery shine for years. It also boasts incredible heat conductivity enabling you to prepare dishes even on a low heat. The 5-ply material evenly distributes heat up to the rim. It can be used on all types of cookers, including induction hobs. Measuring 18 cm, the stew pot with lid is ideal for families or individuals. Holding up to 2.2 litres and with a height of 9 cm, it can be used to prepare both liquid dishes and solid food. The shot-blasted stainless steel handles on either side remain pleasantly cool while cooking. A practical pouring rim makes handling this pot even easier. With its many benefits the Demeyere stew pot is sure to be a highlight in your kitchen.
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox®: hygienic and easy to clean
- 5-ply material up to the rim (3 mm): very good heat distribution
- Welded handles made of bead-blasted stainless steel
- Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
- Made in Belgium
- The lid allows for energy-efficient cooking
- Cast, blasted and welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.