Designed to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, the Industry Stainless Steel Saucepan cooks up savory sauces, tender oatmeal and fluffy risotto. The flared walls eliminate the issue of grains getting lodged in corners while the wide mouth makes frequent stirring a breeze. Thanks to its chef-friendly features - like a dripless pouring rim and an ergonomic stay-cool handle - this premium pan is a pleasure to cook with. Boasting a 5-ply construction that includes a thick aluminum core, this saucepan promotes perfect browning, searing, melting, and frying. Demeyere's signature flat base technology ensures superior heat conduction, retention, and distribution with no hot spots. The revolutionary Silvinox surface treatment removes impurities, maintaining a flawless, silvery white finish that looks like new even after years of use. Demeyere cookware offers the ultimate stainless steel experience. Beloved by chefs worldwide, this high-performance Belgian-made brand brings professional quality into your home kitchen. Each piece features expert engineering, exquisite design, and impressive cooking results.
- SIGMA Clad 5-Ply construction with enhanced base‐stability eliminates deflection and provides rapid, even heat distribution
- 18/10 stainless steel interior promotes foods’ pure taste
- The advanced stay‐cool handles feature textured stainless steel for easy grip & scratch resistance
- All handles are welded thus more hygienic, easier to clean
- Silvinox electro‐chemical treatment enables a long-lasting silvery sheen on cookware surface
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lids for energy-efficient cooking
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260C/500F
- Made in Belgium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.