A lidded stew pot is a mainstay of every properly equipped kitchen, and is just one of the pots featured in Demeyere's Industry series, a range of cookware developed and designed by the Belgian designer Stefan Schöning that is synonymous with high-quality cookware. The lidded stew pot is ideal for making a wide variety of dishes including sauces, portions of vegetable soup and quinoa. In a design inspired by American cookware, it also has a clean, neat, refined exterior made entirely from premium stainless steel. The 5-ply base is exceptionally good at distributing heat, even at low temperatures. With a height of 8 cm, a diameter of 16 cm and sufficient space for 1.5 L of soup, stock or other dishes, the stew pot is ideal for small families or one-person households. The pot is made easier to handle by two stainless steel handles on the sides of the pot: these handles don't absorb heat and therefore remain cool during cooking. Impress your family and friends with a variety of different dishes cooked in this lidded stew pot from Demeyere.
- SIGMA Clad 5-Ply construction with enhanced base‐stability eliminates deflection and provides rapid, even heat distribution
- 18/10 stainless steel interior promotes foods’ pure taste
- The advanced stay‐cool handles feature textured stainless steel for easy grip & scratch resistance
- All handles are welded thus more hygienic, easier to clean
- Silvinox electro‐chemical treatment enables a long-lasting silvery sheen on cookware surface
- Tight-fitting stainless steel lids for energy-efficient cooking
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260C/500F
- Made in Belgium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.