A tasty sauce is best prepared in a conical saute pan. This ensures that the content is heated evenly throughout, as good heat control is particularly important here. Due to the conical shape you can also reach every corner of the pan with kitchen utensils such as whisks. The Demeyere Atlantis conical saute pan is particularly well suited for preparing small sauces. With the Atlantis conical saut? pan from Demeyere you can conjure up delicious sauces, giving your dishes finishing touches, and impress your guests with sophisticated creations.
- 7-ply construction for rapid and even heat distribution with enhanced base stability
- Welded handles offer a hygienic and easy-to-clean cooking vessel
- Advanced stay cool, v-shaped stainless steel handles for easy grip
- Suitable for use in the oven and on all types of cooker, including induction hobs
- Silvinox? surface for easy cleaning and a flawless silver like, scratch resistant finish
- Easy-pouring rim
- Suitable for all cooktops ; superior efficiency on induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.