The Miyabi 6000 MCT Artisan 8" Gyutoh/Chef's Knife sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handles combine with Tsuchime style blades featuring a cutting core of Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel delivers a cutting performance rivalling its extraordinary beauty.
- Chef's Knife / Gyutoh: The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 8" / 20 cm
- Micro Carbide MC63 powdered steel core
- CRYODUR vacuum tempered blades
- Three-step Honbazuke honing process
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish
- 63 degree Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12 degree per side
- Sculpted Cocobolo PakkaWood handle with a mosaic pin and a metal end cap featuring the MIYABI logo, accented in brass and red bands
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All MIYABI products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.