The Miyabi 5000 FC-D 3.5" Kaizen ll Paring Knife is designed to exacting standards, MIYABI® continues to strive for perfection with the new MIYABI® 5000FCD Kaizen Collection. Kaizen Japanese for improvement or change for the better is a way of life. This series combines the latest technology with sleek, modern lines and centuries of knife-making artistry. Forged 49 layer construction with an FC61 super steel core protected by 48 alternating layers of stainless steel ground to expose a unique Damascus design and wavy katana edge. The new ergonomically shaped black Pakka wood handle features a striking mosaic pin, red decorative ring and end-cap with logo. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Ergonomically shaped blackPakkawood handle elegantly enhanced with a mosaic pin, red decorative ring and a metal end-cap featuring the MIYABI® logo
- Hand polishing reveals a unique Damascus design
- Forged 49-layer construction - FC61 super steel core is encapsulated by 48 layers of stainless steel
- FRIODUR® twice ice-hardened blade is extremely hard and robust, with hardness of 61 HRC
- TraditionalHonbazukehand honed edge creates an ultra-sharp cutting edge of 9.5°- 12° angle (19°-24° total
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.