We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you change your mind, we’ll gladly refund or exchange the product*.
- Full refunds will be given within 30 days of purchase when you have the original sales receipt. Refunds will be given back on the original tender used to make the purchase. Note: Items must be new and unused, with all of their original, undamaged packaging.
- Items can be exchanged within 30 days of purchase when you have a gift receipt. If you are unable to find a suitable product we will issue you an in-store credit. Store credits are not redeemable for cash.
- After 30 days, we cannot return or exchange your purchase. Note: Gift registry items can be exchanged up to 45 days after the event date.
*We cannot accept returns or exchanges on gift cards, special orders, final sale items, or items which have been used and/or have missing or damaged packaging or are otherwise returned in a condition different from how they were sold. Special promotion items can only be exchanged. We will not accept returns or exchanges without the original sales receipt or gift receipt, and we are unable to retrieve lost receipt information. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
Note: We may assess a restocking fee of up to 25% for items we feel have been used for photo shoots, movie sets, or other commercial purposes, or when the items returned are not in the condition they were sold in (e.g. have been used, packaging is missing or damaged, etc).
GIFT WITH PURCHASE:
Any Gift with Purchase or promotional giveaway that was issued with the original purchase should accompany the return. If you choose to keep the bonus gift, your account will be charged for its value.
ONLINE ORDERS: RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Items purchased online follow the same return policy as items purchased in-store. You can return / exchange item(s) purchased online by visiting one of our stores or by mailing the item(s) at your cost back to Cook Culture.
All shipping costs in returning your product to Cook Culture are your responsibility. If your order was shipped to you under our “free shipping” offer then our actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
For questions regarding returns and exchanges, please email us at: email@example.com.
Please note that shipping, delivery, and handling fees are non-refundable.
Please mail returns to:
377 Howe Street,
Please send all returns securely wrapped, as we cannot accept items for return or exchange that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
ONLINE ORDERS: Damaged in Shipping
It is highly recommended that you inspect the product(s) upon delivery for visible damage and/or breakage. Damage claims must be made within 3 days of receipt of delivery by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Goods must be returned in original packaging.
If your shipment was damaged in transit, we will gladly send you a replacement. In the event that an exact replacement is unavailable, we will offer an alternative product with similar features. If you do not want the alternative product, we will gladly give you a refund for your original purchase when we receive the return of your original product. Any product(s) returned must follow our Exchange / Return Policy. Please contact Customer Service to proceed.
If you receive damaged merchandise, please take the following action:
1. Keep all of the packaging materials, box, and damaged items. Carrier may need to inspect the package.
2. Take photos of the damaged item and any damage to the shipping box.
3. Send us an email about the damage; include a description and photos of damage. Please be sure to include your full name, web order number and phone number used for the purchase.
5. We will issue a full refund or will arrange for a replacement item to be shipped as soon as possible.
If you happen to find a local competitor offering a lower price on any identical item we carry in-store, simply show us their ad (printed or digital) and we’ll match it. Valid on in-stock items only.
If you see we have lowered the price on an item you purchased within the past 7 days, we will offer you a one-time price adjustment on your purchase. You must notify us of the price difference while the lower price is in effect, and provide us with your original receipt. If the lower price is in-store only, then you must come in store while the in-store price is valid to receive the price adjustment.
PROMOTION AND COUPON USAGE GUIDELINE:
A coupon and promotional code can only be used towards non-sale items and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special. Coupons and Promotions cannot be used towards orders already placed. To prevent abuse, we reserve the right to discontinue or modify special offers at any time without notice.
Items that have not been picked up from our stores within 90 days of the transaction date will be considered abandoned and will be donated to charity. We will attempt to contact you a minimum of 3 times within the 90 day period before we deem an item abandoned.
Tell Us What You Think – how are we doing?
We want to hear about your shopping experience in our stores.
What did we do well? What can we do better? Whether you want to compliment an outstanding sales associate or provide feedback about a disappointment, all of your comments are welcomed and valued.