We love the versatility of smoothie bowls and experimenting with endless flavour combos. They’re also a great source of good fats and fiber.
Why not try out this delicious All Green recipe from Vitamix?
Simple Spring All Green Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cups (120 ml) coconut water
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 cup (30 g) spinach
- 1 Tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango
- ½ Kiwi
- 2 Tablespoons blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- Place coconut water, avocado, spinach, hemp and mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Top with blueberries, pineapple, kiwi and coconut flakes.