ZWILLING chef's knives bring together high-quality craftsmanship and innovative design with high-quality materials. The ergonomic handle of this ZWILLING® Pro chef's knife is comfortable to hold and contributed to the impressive functionality of this traditional 20 cm knife. The knife is forged from a single piece of steel, its FRIODUR® blade hardened using a specially-developed ice-hardening process, which also gives the knife its exceptional robustness and sharpness. Seamlessly flowing surfaces prevent germs from accumulating, making the knife clean and hygienic to use. This ZWILLING® Pro chef's knife makes it easy to get an accurate cut.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance.
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability. All B Stock items cannot be returned or exchanged, however the product is still covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.