ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of over 285 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Santoku Knife is a Japanese style chef's knife that is perfect for most kitchen tasks. The blade shape lends itself particularly well to chopping and slicing. The Granton edge helps prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.