Cheese lovers know that cheese doesn't always mean cheese. And true connoisseurs know that the correct knife can make a big difference. The ZWILLING Pro series cheese knife allows you to enjoy fine cheeses even more. It is suitable a wide range of cheeses and cuts both soft and hard cheeses with particular ease. The satin-finish stem with curved end is easy to handle and doesn't press into the palm - even with prolonged use. Even preparing sumptuous cheese plates is absolutely effortless. The recesses in the blade prevent cheese from sticking and the incredibly sturdy and sharp serrated blade ensures particularly fine slices. The practical forked end allows you to lift and serve the cheese easily. Even design aficionados will love this kitchen gadget: The knife is designed by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez and is exceptionally elegant. It perfectly complements the minimalistic design of the entire series and completes any kitchen interior.
- For easily cutting cheese
- Made of premium, stainless steel for exceptional durability
- Ergonomic, two-toned 18/10 stainless steel handles ensures optimal resistance to discoloration and corrosion
- Dishwasher safe
- The minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez complements your kitchen interior
- Part of a full assortment of ZWILLING Pro series tools and gadgets
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.