Safely and efficiently keep your knives and shears ultra-sharp with the ZWILLING 5-Stage Knife Sharpener. This sharpener features 2 slots for your Japanese knives, 2 slots for your Western knives, plus a fifth slot that is specifically shaped to sharpen scissors.
With coarse and fine ceramic slots, you can sharpen your knives with the coarse grit, then hone with the fine grit. And the easy-to-hold handle is contoured for comfort. Protective features include a safety grip that ensures your fingers stay away from sharp blades, and a non-slip rubberized bottom for balance and stability. Lightweight and compact, you can store this sharpener in any kitchen drawer.
- 5-slot sharpener
- Ideal for Japanese and Western blades
- Additional fifth slot for sharpening scissors
- 2 ceramic grits per side – coarse and fine
- Easy-to-use, pull through sharpener with labeled slots
- Non-slip rubberized bottom for stability
- Unique safety grip ensures fingers stay safely away from blade
- Suitable for both right- and left-handed use
- Ergonomic handle is contoured for comfort
- Store in any kitchen drawer
- Sharpening Directions:1. Place sharpener on a flat surface. Hold the knife in your dominant hand and the sharpener in the other. Insert knife perpendicular to the sharpener into the Coarse stage (see image).2. Using moderate pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action as necessary up to 20 times depending on the starting dullness of the blade.3. Move the blade to the Fine stage. Using light pressure, pull the knife through the slot from heel to tip. Repeat this action 5-10 times.4. Wipe your blade clean.5. Check your results. Draw your knife through a piece of scrap paper. If the blade slices the paper easily, without tearing, it is sharp. The Coarse stage sharpens the blade. The Fine stage hones and polishes the blade for scalpel-like sharpness. With regular maintenance, you may only need to use the Fine stage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.