A gentle dragon, cheerful knights and a funny damsel. All of them "fighting" to make it easy for little ones aged thee and over to eat by themselves. The funny motifs of the 4-piece ZWILLING Eckbert children's flatware help categorise the flatware with ease: The dragon adorns the fork, the "big" Eckbert adorns the knife, the damsel and the small knight adorn the spoons. They are ideal for little hands first learning to use flatware like big kids. The knives and fork tips are lightly blunt and rounded for safe handling. The high-quality ZWILLING children's flatware is made of pure, taste-neutral stainless steel. Very robust and absolutely rust-free, so that Sir Egbert and his gang can simply be put in the dishwasher after use without the colourful motifs fading. A special gift for many occasions!
- Manufactured from high quality 18/10 Stainless Steel. Set Includes: Large Spoon, Small Spoon, Fork and Knife
- Optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance
- Maintains a long lasting silver-like luster. Motifs will not fade even when dishwasher cleaned
- No risk of injury due to slightly blunted knife and rounded fork tips
- Comes in a Beautiful Black Gift Box
- Dishwasher safe
- Recommended for ages 3+ years
- Fully guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.