USA bakeware has been designed with many of the same standard features of industrial baking pans. Each pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries. Metal thicknesses have been selected that allow even heat distribution and maximum service life.
USA pans also use steel wires in the rim construction of most pans to provide additional strength and resist warping. Each pan is coated with AMERICOAT© Plus, a proprietary silicone coating that nearly all North American bakers prefer over dark non-stick coatings. AMERICOAT© Plus is a clear non-stick, environmentally friendly coating that is specifically formulated for superior baking and does not contain any PTFE’s or PFOA’s.
- Commercial grade, heavy gauge pan
- Made of aluminized steel; corrugation provides even cooking, extra strength
- Coated with Americoat; silicone coating on top and bottom; non-stick surface
- Americoat does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's; silicone is a natural substance
- Made in USA by American Pan in Pittsburg, PA; largest worldwide manufacturer of commercial bakeware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.