Mussel dishes don’t just taste good on holiday, say on a restaurant terrace in a Breton port - you can easily prepare them in your kitchen at home. The oval Staub mussel pot in black is specially designed for preparing mussel dishes, and is also an attractive serving dish in which you can present two to three servings of mussels. The Staub shellfish pot is made of cast iron, which ensures that your shellfish dishes stay warm at the table. Heat is distributed evenly during cooking time. The pot has a diameter of 25 cm, is 17.8 cm wide, is 16.9 cm tall with the lid on, and has a capacity of 2 litres. A grill bisects a small area into which you can add spices and liquids. The stainless steel grill holds the mussels in place while you pour out the sauce. You can simply put the empty shells back into the lid of the shellfish cooker at the table. The cast-iron mussel pot is shaped like a mussel. Serve your guests wonderful dishes in a stylish cast iron pot specially designed for preparing mussels.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.