The Staub fry pan browns foods beautifully, be it chicken breasts, potatoes, or bacon. The enameled black matte interior imparts texture, promoting exceptional browning. Cast iron offers steady, even heat distribution, so the temperature of the pan won't drop as you cook. Low, curved sides make it easy to flip the food, which releases easily. Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. With exceptional durability, it is perfect for day-to-day use in both gourmet home kitchens and prestigious restaurants around the world. Each piece transitions beautifully from the kitchen to the table. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces can be passed from generation to generation.
- This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability.
- Made in France
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Pouring spouts for easy fat removal
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability. All B Stock items cannot be returned or exchanged, however the product is still covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.