Taking inspiration from two-handled Spanish paella pans, the round 26cm Staub Double Hanlde Skillet has a round edge and offers ample space for dishes such as paella or risotto which are made using large quantities of several different ingredients. The two handles make the skillet easy to handle and it also takes up very little space when food is served on the table. Staub double handle skillet are made from enamelled cast iron, which distributes heat evenly over the entire base of the pan right up to its edge. Cast iron also retains heat for a long time, so food stays warm and tasty even when transferred to the table. The Staub double handle skillet has a flat base and can be used on all cookers, including induction hobs and ovens. It features a matte black enamelled interior that intensifies the natural flavour of the food. The enamel is also robust, scratch-resistant, firm and easy to care for. Conjure up a wide variety of delicious meals with this grey pan from the Staub pan range.
- Made in France
- Two loop, side handles for easy transferring from stove/oven to tabletop
- Large cooking area for frying, sauteing, and searing
- High walls contains splatter
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Oven safe to 500F
- Dishwasher safe, handwash recommended
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.