Your shipments delivered within 3‑7 working days
From family-run Canadian business, shipping in BC and across Canada
100% 30-day money back guarantee
Need a hand? We're a Canadian based customer service company
Click and Collect in Stores
You would rather come in store? No problem, click and collect at checkout and we'll get it ready for you to pick up asap.
We are located in Victoria and Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact us through the chat button below
Complementing the range of cast-iron cocottes, Staub specialty & accessories will enable you to prepare & beautifully present wholesome and tasty dishes for family & friends.
- Stackable Dish: Part of an assortment of presentation pieces that take advantage of cast iron's excellent heat retention properties.
- Colour: Black
- Each product is one-of-a-kind and is produced using a traditional manufacturing process
- Enamelling process includes 2-3 coats, inside and out
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- A smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Traditional and authentic French craftsmanship
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in France
PLEASE NOTE: This item is ordered from us to our supplier at the time of the customer's purchase; which means that the shipping time for this item takes up to 6 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
You may also like
Why should I purchase an enamelled cast iron product from Staub?
- The drops under the lid ensure the continuous basting of dishes.
- Black matte interior enamel coating.
- Long-lasting and durable use.
- Does not discolour or rust.
- The longer the Cocotte is in use, the tastier the dishes become! This is because the fat you use during cooking adheres to the matte enamel creating a natural and smooth non-stick coating.
- The smooth enamel base can be used on all stovetops including induction.
- Solid brass handles on the lid (for black Cocottes) and nickel-plated stainless steel for all other colours.
STAUB products perfectly combine traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology. Famous restaurateurs from all over the world value the high quality of STAUB cookware. This is why STAUB is not only used in the kitchen of prestigious restaurants but also finds a home in the domestic kitchen as amateur chefs and home cooks prepare, cook and serve at the dining table with STAUB.
The Benefits of Enamelled Cast Iron
Cast iron cooking pots have been used for over 2000 years. They have long been valued for their durability and their heat retention capacity and to such an extent that it is not uncommon for these valuable items to be passed on to the next generation. The additional enamelling has now become a significant further development in this traditional material.
- For all ingredients, the nutritional values and full aromas are preserved. Meat does not dry out and vegetables remain soft.
- Whatever dishes you prepare in the Cocotte from STAUB, you can rely on a tasty and nutritional cooking result.
- Cast iron is a strong carbon-containing iron alloy and is one of the best materials for retaining heat, releasing it again slowly and distributing it evenly.
- When cast iron is heated up, thanks to its heat-saving properties you can turn your stovetop to the lowest setting to allow your dish to simmer and also save energy in the process.
- Cast iron also keeps things cold. If you freeze your cast iron product before serving, it will remain cold on the table for a long time.
- Enamel consists mainly of glass and is extremely resistant.
- Enameled cast iron is suitable for all stovetops including induction.
Thanks to its high-grade quality and its exquisite surface enamelling, the products from STAUB can be used both as tableware as well as in the kitchen. The outer layers are enamelled at least twice using an innovative technique.