If you want to make delicious, healthy casseroles for a group, a large roasting pan is essential: this is where the oval Staub cocotte comes in. Measuring 37 cm wide, 18 cm high and 42.8 cm long including handles, the pan has a capacity of 8 L and is ideal for presenting food at the table due to its clean design and classic black colour. The inside of the casserole dish features a black enamel coating, predominantly made of glass. Glass is particularly good at retaining heat and also distributes it evenly and slowly throughout the food. Usable on all heat sources, including induction hobs and ovens, the cocotte is a practical piece of cookware that can be used to prepare a wide variety of different recipes. The self-basting system, which consists of a specially designed under-lid drop structure, helps keep meat dishes succulent and tender, whilst the handles on either side of the pan help you to move it safely from oven to table. The cocotte's exceptional heat-retaining properties are also an advantage when preparing cold dishes or desserts: simply place the cocotte in the fridge until the time has come to serve the food. Enjoy fresh tasting food that is always just the right temperature with this La Cocotte casserole dish.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.