Cocottes are traditional casserole dishes from France, in which classic stews, like boeuf bourguignon or boeuf à la ficelle, can be successfully cooked. These pots are equally suitable for making other dishes that need to be cooked slowly. This is also the case with the round graphite grey cocotte casserole dish from Staub its attractive design looks just as at home in the kitchen as it does on the dining table. The round Staub cocotte has a diameter of 30 cm and its two handles make it easy to use. It holds 8.35 litres and is therefore ideal for large family dinners or get-togethers with friends or relatives. Made of cast iron, the casserole dish can be used on electric, gas and induction hobs and also in the oven. It has a tough, durable matte black enamel coating on the inside. Staub cocottes store heat extremely well for longer and release it slowly into your food. Cast iron and enamel also have an excellent stewing effect, enhancing the natural flavours of your food and allowing its full aromas to develop. Successfully cook delicious dishes to impress family and friends in a Staub cocotte, whether you are a cooking enthusiast or a professional cook.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.