This dark blue Staub cocotte is just the right cookware for roasts, goulash and all casseroles and stews. The special matte black enamel on the inside and the 'drop' structure on the inside of the lid ensures even cooking: the lid evenly distributes the condensation water meaning that there is no need for frequent stirring. Chunks of tender meat or vitamin-rich vegetable stews thus keep their shape and do not fall apart. Staub roasting pans help to cook healthy nutrient-rich dishes. Thanks to the combination of cast iron and enamel, cocottes retain heat and are accordingly energy-efficient. They are suitable for use on conventional types of heat sources, as well as for innovative induction hobs. When stored in the fridge, the casserole dish also stores the cold and keeps food fresher for longer. The cocotte has a diameter of 30 cm and is 19 cm deep it holds 8.35 litres and you can therefore use it to prepare large quantities. Two robust handles are attached to the top rim. The traditional design of lid has a chrome knob, which makes it easier to handle in the kitchen and serve your food. This cocotte roasting pan from the La Cocotte series provides a durable cookware dish you can use to make delicious stews, casseroles and other dishes.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.