Braise and stylishly serve fish, meat and vegetable dishes in this cherry-red Staub cocotte. The round roasting pan has an attractive appearance thanks to its cherry red colour. The embossed name, polished silver knob on the lid and minimalist design transform this casserole dish into an item of cookware you can use to serve your food directly to the table. The round cocotte has a diameter of 30 cm and holds 8.35 litres: it is made of cast iron, which has matt black enamelling on the inside. When heated up roasting flavours are produced, which maintain and even improve the taste of the food itself. Cast iron stores heat and releases it slowly and evenly into your dishes. An integrated self-moistening system allows meat, fish and vegetables to become tender. The round cocotte is a practical and attractively designed roasting pan that you can use to make your imaginative recipes a reality. As it also keeps food cool once has previously been cooled in the fridge, your food will stay at the required temperature for longer after serving. As it can be used on all types of cooker - including on induction hobs and in the oven - this casserole fish from the La Cocotte series is an item of cookware to inspire newcomers to cooking as well as professional chefs to prepare healthy and tasty dishes.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.