This round cocotte in subtle grenadine makes a wonderful feast in an attractive dish. The casserole is from popular manufacturer Staub's La Cocotte range. As Staub has specialized in cast iron pots for many years, you are assured a high quality casserole. The cocotte has a diameter of 28 cm and is 18 cm tall with a total volume of 6.7 litres. It is the perfect choice for those who prefer to cook ingredients slowly and healthily. Whether you’re cooking fish, meat or vegetables, the matt black enamel on the inside allows you to achieve perfect results. The excellent braising effect brings out the food's natural flavour. And these properties improve with use. The cocotte's coating ensures efficient heat storage. The enamel ensures the heat is delivered consistently to the food. This means that the pot maintains the same temperature all over. You can also use this cocotte on all types of stoves. Be amazed by the Staub cocotte and delight in its easy-care cleaning and durability while enjoying perfectly cooked stews.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability. All B Stock items cannot be returned or exchanged, however the product is still covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.