The cocotte from Staub is ideal for gentle and healthy cooking. Measuring 28 cm and a height of 18 cm, there is plenty of space for roasts, vegetables or fish in the graphite grey cocotte. Overall it holds a volume of up to 6.7 litres. Furthermore, the cocotte from Staub can be used on any type of cooker. The most effective feature of this casserole dish is its enamel. Its matt black inner coating ensures that the cocotte is quickly ready to use and guarantees an exceptional stewing effect which further improves with every use. The enamel provides excellent conduction of heat. Cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike will enjoy using this Staub cocotte. It is made of cast iron, which makes the dish very durable. Another practical advantage is that this material makes it very easy to clean, thus saving valuable time. A special 'spiked' structure on the underside of the lid drips condensation evenly back onto the cooking food. This cocotte boasts effective coatings and ease of use, delivering perfect cooking results that you simple have to experience for yourself.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.