The round basil cocotte will be a highlight in the kitchen, as well as in the dining room. This dish, which was traditionally used in France to cook casseroles, can be used to prepare delicious dishes made from a wide variety of ingredients. The dish cooks meat, vegetables and other ingredients slowly and gently so that their flavours can fully develop and blend together. In the meantime, the dish also preserves the nutritional content of the food, ensuring that your meals taste great and are healthy. The green Staub cocotte has a 6.7 L capacity, a height of 18.2 cm and a diameter of 28 cm. Cast iron cookware is used by beginners, as well as top chefs as it retains heat for a long time and distributes it effectively throughout the food. This means that ingredients at the edge and in the middle of the dish are cooked evenly. A Staub La Cocotte casserole dish features matte black enamel on the inside. This enamel intensifies the natural flavour of a dish and is particularly effective for stewing and simmering food. Ideal for all heat sources, including induction hobs, this cocotte can be used to make French specialties that will be a hit with your family.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.