The round cocotte from the La Cocotte range in grenadine looks classy and adds accents of class in the kitchen as well as on the table. You will be able to create delicious stews in it, which is what cocottes were originally developed for in France. This casserole is made of cast iron so is suitable for all types of cookers. And, of course, you can also put your cocotte in the oven. Top chefs favour cast iron for braising, as it stores heat so efficiently, allowing it to spread evenly throughout the pot and distributing it slowly to the ingredients. This allows the ingredients to cook gently and fully develop their natural flavours. The interior of Staub cocottes is black enamel. This coating ensures an even better flavour. The round cocotte has a diameter of 26 cm and a capacity of 5.2 litres. It is perfect for making stews, gratins or vegetarian dishes such as ratatouille. With this highly efficient Staub casserole you will be able to spoil your friends and family with tasty casseroles like beef stroganoff.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.