The dark blue cocotte from Staub's La Cocotte series can be used in almost any kitchen. The big advantage of the cocotte is that it can distribute and retain heat well thanks to its cast iron base material. With a capacity of 5.2 litres and a diameter of 26 cm, the round cocotte in dark blue is ideal for larger households or for use in the professional world. You can use this casserole to emphasise healthy, easy and gentle cooking. The lid fits tightly on the pot so that hardly any heat can escape. It also has a drop-shaped structure to allow any collected condensation to be evenly redistributed back into the dish. You can use this cooking equipment on all types of cookers including induction hobs. Not only cast iron is used in the production of this cocotte: it is also coated with various enamels to ensure that heat can be optimally retained. As a result, the heat is evenly released to food. A typical feature of these type of dishes is the braising effect, i.e. the enhancement of food's natural flavour. This dark blue cocotte from Staub offers numerous benefits and enhances your kitchen with a useful cooking instrument that you’re bound to often use in everyday life or on special occasions.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.