With this traditional, round, French ‘cocotte', you will be able to make lots of delicious stews and casseroles. Your guests will enjoy casseroles made in this dish which is 26 cm in diameter, 17 cm tall, with a volume of 5.2 litres. Its attractive design means you can present your dishes at the table when entertaining friends or family. And the food will stay hot. The Staub cocotte is black and made of cast iron. This material is tough and durable and retains heat well, distributing it evenly throughout the bottom of the pot. This ensures that meat, vegetables and other ingredients are cooked gently and valuable flavours are preserved. The inside of the cocotte is coated with matt black enamel. This coating enhances the casserole effect, preserving the foods' natural flavours. Cocottes improve with use. The Staub cocotte is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction hobs . It is equally popular with both amateur chefs and professionals, indeed, renowned chefs uses it for sophisticated recipes. With this high-quality, easy-care casserole you will be able to conjure up the most delicious dishes effortlessly.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.