The basil green-coloured casserole dish from the La Cocotte series from Staub - a company known for its high-quality cast iron casserole dishes - ensures that you remain cheerful in the kitchen. You can use the round cocotte on all conventional types of cookers including induction hobs. The cast iron pot is also well suited for the oven. With a diameter of 26 cm and a volume of up to 5.2 litres, it is large enough to cook for multiple guests or the entire family. The design has intentionally been kept simple to clearly emphasise its range of uses. For this reason, the lid has a special drop-shaped structure on the inside to ensure that condensation can distribute evenly on food while being cooked. Thus, you can always succeed in cooking tender meat and juicy vegetables. The two cast iron handles on the dish's side as well as the lid knob make it easy to handle the cocotte. Another advantage of the cocotte is its coating, which is made out of enamel and is ideal for transferring heat. Gentle and healthy cooking is made easy with this. Cleaning the cocotte also presents no problems. The cast iron used also ensures a particularly good braising effect. Pick Staub's cocotte if you want your ratatouille or coq au vin to benefit from the special material properties of the casserole dish.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.