Healthy dishes made from fresh local ingredients are especially popular. With this exceptional casserole dish from the La Cocotte series, tender braised dishes are a guaranteed success. Depending on the recipe, simply sear vegetables, onions or meat on the hob and let the food slowly cook in the oven afterwards. This is how typical roasting flavours develop while the roasted food stays juicy and tender. You can use Staub's flat cocotte on any type of cooker, including an induction hob, as well as in the oven. The cooking properties of the black matt enamel on the inside of the dish improve after every use. The cast iron dish retains heat and slowly distributes it to the food being cooked. The round cocotte is black and can be used to cook many dishes. The cast iron roaster has a diameter of 26 cm, a height of 14.1 cm and can hold up to 3.8 litres, thereby offering enough room to prepare a juicy roast, vegetable dishes and stews just as much as a beloved Italian minestrone. Dishes prepared in the cocotte are not only delicious but healthy since only a little fat is required for frying. Staub's cast iron cocotte makes it possible for you to easily cook delightful braised dishes for you and your guests.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.