Like all STAUB Cocottes, the High Cocotte is made of enamelled cast iron, combining the advantages of cast-iron cookware with the benefits of high-quality enamel glaze: They are extremely durable and offer very even heat distribution. The special structure of the lid makes sure all moisture is dropped back on the food for best results. The High Cocotte is 3cm higher than the classic Cocotte, resulting in an added volume of 1 litre. This means you can cook larger quantities on a small burner, making sure all the surface of your Cocotte has contact with the hob for optimum energy efficiency. The slim form makes it easier to store in an average-size kitchen cupboard. With its added height, this Cocotte is especially well suited for deep-frying or searing food, protecting the cook and the kitchen from splattering hot oil. To make full use of the advantages of this Cocotte, try it for this kind of usages: • recipes that require additional space, such as meat with bones like a roast crown of lamb, or stuffed bell pepper. • Prepare first your sauce, add your pasta al dente and serve warm for a long time • Frying avoiding splattering oil all around on your cooking desk
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- 24cm diameter, holds 4.8 litres
- Perfect for searing, roasting and slow cooking of meat, fish and vegetables
This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability. All B Stock items cannot be returned or exchanged, however the product is still covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.