The Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte was designed not only for collectors, but for those that would like to bring a little whimsey to their table. This Cocotte is more than mere decoration. It is an heirloom quality Dutch Oven, cast and enameled in France by skilled craftsmen. The interior enamel is Staub's proprietary textured matte finish that promotes browning. The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Dishwasher safe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.