Although the casserole dish's name stems from the French word ‘Cocotte’ for chicken, it is still of course suitable for other types of meats and dishes. With the lovingly designed graphite grey lid shaped like a lying pig, the dish can also very well be used for table service, whether it's at home or in the restaurant. The oval casserole dish has a diameter of 17 cm. With a capacity of 1 litre, it is perfectly suited for preparing food for one or two people. If food is served directly to guests at the table from the piping hot cocotte, they can take their time enjoying their meal, because the cast iron retains heat and distributes it evenly, allowing the meal to remain warm for a long time. Furthermore, the enamel coating on the inside reinforces this effect. The combination of enamel and cast iron effectively allows heat to be transported throughout the entire pot as well as along the sides. It also helps to lock in and boost the food's natural flavour. This effect improves each time the cocotte is used, and it is especially convenient because it can be used on all types of cookers including induction hobs. With this exceptional casserole dish from the series La Cocotte, you’ll succeed in making a variety of dishes while having fun.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.