The heart-shaped, cherry-red cocotte will prove that love really can be served up on a plate. This pot gently cooks nutritious and aromatic meals by combining cast iron with matt black enamelling to give excellent heat retention and thermal conductivity. An even and gentle dispersion of heat helps vegetables to retain their vitamins, and the matt black enamelling brings out their flavours. The heart-shaped cocotte is ideal for occasions such as Valentine's Day, marriage proposals or wedding meals. Birthday boys and girls will be delighted with a casserole or French cuisine served up in this pot. Its shape also makes it perfect as a serving utensil, and it keeps food warmer for longer - another advantage of cast iron's heat retaining properties. The cocotte measures 20 cm in diametre has a 1.75 l capacity, perfect for portions for 1-2 people. The underside of the lid has a unique design to prevent meat from becoming dry by drizzling condensation back onto the cooking food. Two flat handles at the sides of the pot make it easy to transfer to and from the oven. Use Staub's heart-shaped cocotte to make delicious meals for special occasions.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Requires no seasoning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.