A set with all the cast iron pieces you need! The cocotte originated in France where this casserole dish was designed to cook chicken dishes: in fact, the word "cocotte" itself is the French word for "little hen". Since then, however, the cocotte casserole dish has been used to make a wide variety of other dishes including soups, stews and ragouts. Beginners can use them as they try their hand at tasty oven-baked dishes and professional French chefs can't do without them for gratins or delicate soufflés.
- Set contains 4Qt/24cm cocotte with lid, 10"/26 grill pan and 10"/26cm frypan
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid on cocotte retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.